Scotland deserves a bubbly to celebrate its heritage. That is why we have created seidear, the first Scottish cider made by Keeving and the Méthode Champenoise.
The moment the fine bubbles hit your lips the fruity flavour will take you away into uncharted territories of delight. You will wish this burst in your mouth would never end!
There is always another great bottle to celebrate your very special occasion with this unique drink!!!
- ***STAR BUY*** ‘The Wine List’, The Scotsman Magazine, 5-Feb-2022: “Yellow gold, ripe fleshy fruit aromas, creamy mousse, sweet sour notes with tart apple mid-palate, but overall good balance and fine length.” Rose Murray Brown, Master of Wine
- Press & Journal Wine List, 26-Feb 2022:
“It’s deep golden in colour with plenty of tiny bubbles with scents of ripe red apples, apple crumble and a floral edge. The finish is effervescent and lingering.” Carol Brown
- Category winner “dry sparkling cider” amongst 73 producers from 23 countries, 11th International Cider Salon, Asturias, Spain, OCT 2021
- Finalist “Helping it Happen”, Scottish Land & Estates, OCT 2021
- International Wine and Spirits Competition bronze, world’s first 100% fermented fruit tasting, JUL 2021
The wee Scottish Cider Company Ltd.
The Registrar of Companies for Scotland #646721